Tuesday 2 February 2010

House is a Feelin'


New January mix from Paul Watson, mostly recent-ish house-ish tackle (with a trio of 15 year old belters thrown in to make me feel old) - like Chuck says, 'house is a feelin'...

Tracklist:

Aphroasiatechnubian - In The Street (Balihu)
Manolo - Lose Myself (Delusions of Grandeur)
Ray Mang - Look Into My Eyes (DFA)
Its A Small World Disco - Cry (LTJ Rework) (Its A Small World Disco)
Mark E - White Skyway (Under the Shade)
Rocha - Hands Of Love (Fingers of Sand) (International Feel)
Tiger & Woods - Gin Nation (Editainment)
Frank Booker - Get On (Untracked)
Moodymann - Don't You Want My Love (Mix 2) (Pandamonium)
My Name Is Bohannon - Me and My Diva (Shoes)
Duckbeats - Music Don't Stop (Home Taping Is Killing Music)
Drrtyhaze - Make My Body Hot (Redux) with Chuck Roberts - My House (Acapella) (Catch a Beat)
Chroma Oscura - Glow Worms (Balihu)




House is a Feelin' - January 2010 by itch

No comments:

Post a Comment